Thursday, November 13, 2014

Gratitude




It is going to be my birthday next Wednesday. The big 50! I have been thinking and I am starting to give myself a lot more credit for things I have done. I did finish college. I did get a degree. I did work in respiratory therapy and the more I think about it I am not sure how I did it. I would have seizures call in and go to work the next day. I was able to work night shift the whole time. I have been able to learn the computer and learn how to do blogs and newsletters. I did buy  a home but it was too much for me. I want a townhouse or condo next time. I do want a bassett hound again. I had a dog named Sam that I got from the SunCoastBasset Hound Rescue. http://suncoastbassetrescue.org/ He was the best. He could tell I was going to have a seizure and was not trained to do so! I think it was the change in smell from the hormones. He would not leave me! He was really funny also. He LOOOOVED Blondes. I am not one. He loved women so I had no problem taking him to the vet. He thought it was a singles bar. lol. Unfortunately, He ended up with cancer and died. It was very hard. Lot to think about today. Friend of mine had just had emergency heart surgery. Everyone is in shock! Makes you think about what is important. 



No comments:

Post a Comment