Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fun Fun fun



I have had a great birthday week! no seizures and lots of fun. Monday we were going to the movies but 
We had Tornado warnings here so we cancelled. It was wild here. We had 67 mph winds! 
Tuesday I got to go to dinner. Wednesday we had a party. Thursday We had a party at bowling for Thanksgiving and my team mates gave me the fruit that I asked for! wow I was not expecting a tray so big.
Friday had fun at the book club. Fun fun week.

Too fun someone sent me a card with all of the changes in the past 50 years it is amazing the changes in just the past 25 years!


Goals
release 70 more lbs
get a home in San Marco
get an electric bike
get a basset hound
time for romance
time for abundance
time for being seizure free



I did start looking back and starting giving myself credit for what I have done
1. went to college on my money , loans, scholarships
2. 18 years as a respiratory therapist
yes not the most stress free job! lol
3. did buy a home
4. taken care of Dad after his strokes from 7 years
5. kept my friends some for 25 years
6. keep my word






No comments:

Post a Comment