Saturday, October 25, 2014

Oct Busy busy month





Well hello everyone, I have decided to  have a blog to help increase the info about Epilepsy and how to live well with it. It has been a hard month because I made a mistake and ate foods that my body does not like ramaen noodles, cheetos, chocolate and cheese. I ended up having a grand mal  on the 8th. I had made it up to 14 weeks. I usually have a seizures every 3 months in different  strengths. I am very lucky they are not more often.  There is a lot of support and information on the internet which is wonderful when you can not drive!  Yes November is my birth month and It is Epilepsy Awareness Month. I like the way that one works. lol.

I am still a caregiver. I was not able to take care of Dad for about a week. My mom had to take care of the both of us. Rough! I am back and taking care of him again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment