Monday, October 27, 2014

Epilepsy and Diet



Here is a great post from 
http://epilepsyfoundation.ning.com/profiles/blogs/what-not-to-eat-and-drink-for

It has a lot of great info on the link. I agree and wonder why we don't get this info from the doctors. I ended up having a lot of problems this month after I had been compulsively eating junk food and chocolate. not a good plan. yes this will be removed from my food plan. It will help me with releasing excess weight which is also helping me to be healthier.  It was amazing to read how many people had the same issue. 



Comment by Paul Nim on May 22, 2011 at 11:37pm
A few years ago, an article was printed in www.epilepsy.com. It had input from people on what to eat and what not to eat. Since then, I've tried to stay away from junk food and/or MSG, but the results may depend on each individual.
I also came across an article which could be just as helpful. It is entitled: Is it really true that people with seizures can't eat junk food. It was published two years ago, at the same website, but you might have to type the whole name of the article.



No comments:

Post a Comment